Ready to join the Uptown Auto Spa team? Just fill out our online application and a team member will be in contact with you shortly to review your submission.
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time positions
Location: Jefferson Ave., Temecula and Redlands Blvd., Loma Linda
http://www.sedesdisseny.com/185254-dts14768-ligar-mujeres-escalonilla.html Car Wash Associate
If you like working around cars and being outside complete an application today! Uptown Auto Spa is seeking a handful of energetic people to prep and load cars. Each employee is responsible for executing our standard procedures while working with a sense of urgency in order to satisfy our customers. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, energetic, love working outside and looking to earn excellent pay.
Crew Members at Uptown Auto Spa are responsible for ensuring an excellent customer experience by performing basic jobs duties including, but not limited to, prepping vehicles, maintaining a clean car wash environment, being knowledgeable about company services/procedures and being courteous to customers. Uptown’s customers expect two things from a visit to one of our locations, a clean car and a great experience. Therefore, we are looking for bright and upbeat individuals for full time and part-time positions.
Uptown Auto Spa is an Equal Opportunity/Drug-Free Employer
• Consistently and courteously greet and thank each customer and provide fast and friendly customer service.
• Promote sales through explaining benefits of service and products to customers.
• Conduct efficient and accurate sales transactions; notify manager of any sales, cash or operating discrepancies.
• Handle complaints courteously and efficiently per company policy.
• Maintain a clean environment, using company guidelines. Always clean when time allows.
• Maintain internal and external store appearance to comply with Uptown Auto Spa standards.
• Know and adhere to company policies and procedures.
• Maintain a professional appearance, a neat, clean and natural appearance is expected.
• Follow posted work schedule, and adhere to proper clocking procedures to accurately reflect hours worked.
• Maintain timely and professional communication with management, employees, vendors and customers. Keep supervisor informed of any maintenance problems and/or any issues that need attention.
• Assist in the proper training of new employees as needed.
• Safely operate customer vehicles with automatic and manual transmissions.
• Complete all required training in a timely manner.
• Maintain good working relationship with all employees.
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent preferred.
• Good verbal communication skills.
• Ability to stand 100% of the time during work shift.
• Valid driver’s license with clean driving record preferred
• Must be able to safely operate automatic and manual transmission vehicles.
• Requires physical strength and dexterity to walk, stand, bend, climb, reach, stoop, twist and lift/carry 75 pounds.
• Must meet Company requirements, including successful background and MVR check, and drug test.
• Ability to speak, read, write, and understand the English language to communicate with customers, coworkers, and supervisors.
• Ability to work at a fast pace
• Ability to work weekends
• Sales abilities
• Enthusiastic Personality
• Ability to follow instruction from your supervisor
• Ability to follow all safety requirements
- Valid Driver’s License Required